JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Bixby Quick Commands is broken!!!

(Topic created: 08-22-2023 10:38 AM)
RFDigitalArt
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Even after deleting & re-adding my Bixby Quick Commands where I say "I'm leaving" and it's supposed to raise my screen brightness to 89%, it DOESN'T!!! just incrementally 10%, so I say " Raise my screen brightness TO 89%" or "Raise my screen brightness 89%", it STILL DOESN'T!!! I have a Galaxy Note 10+.....WHAT IS GOING ON?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Try the command: "Make my screen 89%" instead. Should work!

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Try the command: "Make my screen 89%" instead. Should work!
RFDigitalArt
Asteroid
Options
It worked thank you, but I shouldn't have to change my language because it has worked with what I've said in the past...my language style also works when I say "I'm back" it lowers it to 25% and in the last few weeks it stopped doing it, it works for LOWERING screen brightness but not for RAISING screen brightness... it's just curious to me but thanks again for your help it worked.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Yeah, Bixby can be quirky. I tried decreasing mine normally and it just lowered the brightness by 10% lol. 😭 I totally agree that you shouldn't have to adjust what you say, it should just know, but alas... this is the state of things. Please be sure to report this anomaly in the Samsung Members app's Support tab under Send feedback>Error report. Hopefully the devs can issue out an update relatively quickly to correct this strange annoyance.