JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SMART Watch/Fitness Tracker request for trophies/badges/challenges and square faces for watches

(Topic created: 04-03-2023 11:10 AM)
Megistic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm being using Fitbit smart watch for as long as I can remember. One of reasons I love Fitbit is because of the fitness challenges I can do with my fitbit friends and friends of friends. Winning badges and trophies and others. Google took those away. 

I know lots of Fitbit users will be looking to move to other fitness trackers/smart watches. 

I also love my square face trackers/smart watch. If Samsung can introduce square face smart watches/trackers, i'll happily move to Samsung smart watch in a heartbeat. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Options
It looks so dressy. I strictly prefer Samsung Smart Watches to stay in the Samsung eco system but I love the shape of Apple Watches. This is just a suggestion for the future. 
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
The upcoming fit 3 is a rectangle
amadkins
Constellation
Options

Please update the Samsung watch to a square face instead of round! I understand that some like the round watch, but so many others want the option of the square face. It is stopping many from buying the watch. Please give us the option to choose! 

userjOrtPBrtpM
Astronaut
Options
Same request from me also.
Smithint
Explorer
Options
They should redo the S Gear watch for 2024
4City2
Astronaut
Options
Same here
Rayzer
Comet
Options
I'd say go rectangular! With a display three to four inches long.