JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Health App is no longer reading data from an approved sensor

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 12:25 PM)
SneedoftheWest
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

The S21 NEVER had such a sensor but Health ALWAYS would link to and pick up the data from a compatible heart rate sensor, such as the Polar H10 I'm using, and Samsung even provided a list of compatible sensors for use with the app and the Polar sensor is one of them and there is still a button to show Heart Rate on the home screen. Until a recent update killed that process Health would report the H10 data whenever I worked out. I could send you a screenshot showing the collected heart rate data in Health from the last few months before this ability was removed (and WHY would such a critical item be removed intentionally?)

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello SneedoftheWest, Thank you for reaching out. We understand its frustrating when your devices are no longer communicating.

We recommend trying the troubleshooting steps provided by Polar here: https://support.polar.com/us-en/troubleshooting-polar-h9-h10-heart-rate-sensor

If you continue to experience concerns between the device and Samsung Health, we recommend reaching out to Samsung Health directly by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello SneedoftheWest, Thank you for reaching out. We understand its frustrating when your devices are no longer communicating.

We recommend trying the troubleshooting steps provided by Polar here: https://support.polar.com/us-en/troubleshooting-polar-h9-h10-heart-rate-sensor

If you continue to experience concerns between the device and Samsung Health, we recommend reaching out to Samsung Health directly by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes