Original topic:

Samsung Email can the spam folder limit be increased?

(Topic created: 12-27-2022 03:12 PM)
Jess04
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey Samsung,

We all experience annoying spam emails. But I received a message after the last one was marked as spam stating that my address spam list has reached 500 and that its full. Is there a way that this can be increased to 1000? I am using the app UnrollMe to unsibscribe from a lot of these emails. But I'm afraid to empty the spam email list and start getting emails from these sources again that UnrollMe may have missed. Is there something that can be done to assist with this?

7 Replies
gbmomster
Astronaut
Options
I'm in the same predicament
Jess04
Comet
Options
Only thing I could do is delete them all and start over. Using UnrollMe, I shouldn't have to deal with many, if any of the address I've already sent to the spam folder. 🤷‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
userzQ9HsVAtgd
Constellation
Options
500 seems low now a days.
0 Likes
Jess04
Comet
Options
Exactly :hundred_points:
0 Likes
gbmomster
Astronaut
Options
Apparently there is a limit on blocking spam emails. I don't understand why. In this day and age, where we get so many spam emails, why is there a blocking limit? I try my best to opt out of any emails sent by any company, but I can't control them all. I've had this email for nearly 25 years. So I've maxed out at 500 blocked spam email addresses. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Which email?
0 Likes
userzQ9HsVAtgd
Constellation
Options
Samsung email