Original topic:

Samsung Health app crashes while loading gpx file

(Topic created: 03-20-2024 02:02 PM)
theguywithbugs
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

While I try to load .gpx route to Samsung Health app, the app shows something for a split second like it were to show the actual map (some map-like icons appear in top left corner) and then it goes back to the app home screen. When I try again, I after choosing the file to import it gets to the app home screen and I get that Android prompt that "Samsung Health keeps stopping". 

I have checked that the .gpx file is not corrupted (and for the corrupted .gpx Samsung Health correctly recognises the issue).

I would be very glad if you could help me resolve the issue.

Technicals: Google Pixel 7 running Android 14, Samsung Health up to date as of 20.03.24 (ver. 6.26.5.017).

0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating app crashes are.

Have you tried clearing the cache for the Samsung Health app? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

We also recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

If you continue to experience the app crashing when trying to add the route, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team for additional assistance. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes
theguywithbugs
Constellation
Options

I have tried multiple reinstallations, clear cache, force stop, put to sleep, etc. None solves the issue.

0 Likes