JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes Page style selection

(Topic created: 05-31-2023 09:39 AM)
1Peter2_2ESV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I use samsung notes almost daily. Depending on the situation, sometimes I use individual pages, and other times, infinite scrolling page. Now this setting is "fixed". I want to request a feature where it lets me choose the page style when I create a new note. This way I won't have to go back and forth and sometimes created the wrong style.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you 1Peter2_2ESV,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you 1Peter2_2ESV,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes