JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 09:30 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

2,454 Replies
420smokey
Astronaut
Options
SAMSUNG,,,,YOU REALLY HAVE DONE IT NOW....
Time to rethink my choices of electronics....
userBbx4oMtnSb
Asteroid
Options

Same issue here. I just installed the Pluto app on my Samsung TV and using it for now.

0 Likes
Tmgaud75
Astronaut
Options

I’m experiencing the same thing. I’ve spent my entire “free time” while my granddaughter is sleeping trying to figure this out. Everything suggested to fix the problem has been tried. I’m happy to see that other people are having the same issues, but I’m not happy about there being no resolution. 

0 Likes
Idontlikesamsung
Astronaut
Options
Okay just got off the phone with them. They are stating it's a issue on their end and the Tvs are fine. They are in the process of fixing but don't have a eta on when it will happen.
useruQdWDonsMY
Asteroid
Options

they hosed up the Samsung TV app on our TVs. I still get Samsung Tv plus on my Galaxy s22 and on my Galaxy book

0 Likes
useruQdWDonsMY
Asteroid
Options

same here. the only platform Samsung TV Plus is working is on my Galaxy Book and my Galaxy 22. It seems to me, that the software engineers have been recoding the app with no thought for us Samsung Tv viewers 😖

0 Likes
Idontlikesamsung
Astronaut
Options
They said it happen suddenly and they plan to post something on the issue.
useruQdWDonsMY
Asteroid
Options

Then why is Samsung TV Plus still working on PC and Smartphones?

0 Likes
snowrosie54
Astronaut
Options

Same problem

0 Likes
gidgyo
Constellation
Options

Same here.  I've spent the entire morning doing the same steps as you.  It says the app was deleted but nothing happens when I try to reinstall. 

0 Likes