Original topic:

Samsung features vs. Apple IOS 18

(Topic created: 06-10-2024 11:33 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

With ios 18 coming out along with all of those other features apple just dropped an absolute bomb on the smartphone market. Samsung better act fast I feel like a lot of tech enthusiasts are going to the blue bubble side after the it's 18 update and changes to customization features and specially siri.

11 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
The AI and note/math notes features they branded absolutely embarrasses everything samsung and Google have done. Absolutely wild how much better considered and designed these features are.
Options
Yeah apple has been stepping it up recently
LOVEDFRIEND
Asteroid
Options
It's always amazing that Apple comes up with something really cool and then Samsung is right behind. I really can't wait for Samsung glass or whatever it's going to be called for their VR. I hope it's not the same outrageous price that apple has for their VR.
Options
Ikk I'm just waiting for Samsung to do something that's out there and new but also polished and refined, not put out the idea and apple comes out with a better implementation of it.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

It amazes me how much money you people want to spend on your phones. You think all those features are free?  And to update every year or two years is insanity.  Does anyone really need every new feature of every new phone?  I, for one, don't need a new feature until I actually need a new feature, and I'm not going to pay for any before I actually need it.

Options
What phone do you have?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Me?  Just switched from S10lite to A54. Really happy with my choice.

0 Likes
Options
I totally agree I'm not saying I'm going to buy it but people looking to upgrade may look more toward apple now.
0 Likes
Options
I just saw the event from my point of view they presented features we androids already have. Color pallet writing assistance Ai all that stuff. Oh finally apple can organize their apps how ever they like and they can change shortcuts on their lock screen . Like i said things samsung can do