Original topic:

Samsung internet not remembering Google account sign in credentials

(Topic created: 12-04-2023 10:30 AM)
JonEarthin
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Whenever I use samsung internet and sign in to my Google account, then close the app it always signs me out of my account. There's no options to remember my account or anything

2 Replies
Options
Are you tapping, "already signed in on this device? You can try clearing out Samsung internet browser ( tap the three lines, settings, personal browsing data, and clear search, cache, etc). Go back and open a new tab, log in to your account(choose login with Samsung account and password.) Samsung id, check the box remember id name ( option), then enter your password, . If 2 step verification is enabled in your Samsung account, ( it should be for security purposes) it will ask if you are trying to sign in on a new device, Tap yes, a box will pop up with a code verification, type that in, and you can stay signed in on Samsung internet browser, but I personally don't, unless I am checking over my cloud account. You will see a warning, " Only stay signed in on your personal/private device. " I use Samsung internet, and it's highly customizable!!!!! I tried to stay signed in, but when I closed the tab, I was signed out, Thankfully, but it's a personal preference, but let me know if you need any further assistance 😉
Members_mtAG3g7
Constellation
Options

i have the same issue, for months now - i tried contacting google but they cannot help because i use samsung internet instead of chrome. they said i have to contact samsung instead. if you get this issue resolved please share 😃 thanks - cat

0 Likes