Original topic:

Samsung notes on book pro 360

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 04:29 PM)
Eli1412
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
It seems to be some issues with syncing my Samsung notes to my book pro 360 
Between my s21 and Tab S7+ all working perfect ... But when I'm trying to get it sync on my book pro 360 it's won't do that 
15 Replies
dirkpitt73
Cosmic Ray
Options

I have a Galaxy S21 phone and a Galaxy Book Pro laptop.  I'd like to use Samsung Notes and have it sync between my phone and Windows Samsung Notes app.  I have Samsung Cloud Sync turned on for both.  I can add a note in the Windows app and it appears on my phone.  When I add a note on my phone, it *does not* sync to the Windows Samsung Notes app. 

Oddly, when I add a folder on my phone it does sync to Windows, but not the notes themselves.  I'd really like to get this working - I also have sync with OneNote turned on, but I really prefer Samsung Notes to OneNote.  I notice some other posts with this issue, sounds like an update is needed Samsung!

musepharaoh
Comet
Options
I noticed that it won't sync notes that have copied images and copied pdfs. They have to be downloaded on your device for it to sync the note. I don't know why it wouldn't sync for you but samsung is currently in the process of fully integrating onedrive as the new backup system and replacing samsung cloud so hopefully that will fix the problem within the next 2 or so months.
user1iNCuKQsIT
Asteroid
Options

Same here, I'm very frustrated about this...

Hope there's a fix soon.

userzfnOM5bPJQ
Constellation
Options

for me , it used to work till yesterday , but suddenly stopped working yesterday night,  i dont know what happened, but i hope this gets fixed soon

Eli1412
Cosmic Ray
Options
Guys I just installed again the note app from the Microsoft store and it sync all my notes ... Try to do it and let us know if it worked
0 Likes