Original topic:

There is no Galaxy themes app preinstalled

(Topic created: 11-25-2022 09:11 PM)
darkpantherian
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Soon after the Samsung Galaxy tab S7 came out, I purchased it off of Amazon.  The version that I have, does not have a SIM card option, but I have noticed that it also does not have "Galaxy themes" app preinstalled.  How would I go about getting this particular app installed? I have came across the .apk file, and I have either try to install it incorrectly, or does not work, since it says that my username is already signed in and will not sign in under this particular file. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you so much!

8 Replies
Jingling
Explorer
Options
Galaxy tablets doesn't support The Theme Store no matter what.
0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Absolutely it does as of the update in July. Download good lock. Or you can go to settings and go to themes or widgets they'll take you right to the Galaxy store Yes you going to have to spend some money
Jingling
Explorer
Options
We really why couldn't I find the settings theme or widget. I do have Goodlock installed though.
0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
I believe you just press and hold the screen with your finger until it comes up
0 Likes
darkpantherian
Astronaut
Options
Tried that, there is no option for Themes, and when doing a search for Themes, nothing comes up. On my tablet it's not a hidden app, either, and even Samsung couldn't help me find it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

The only "Theme" that Galaxy Tablets support is Theme Park in Good labs which only allows you to change colors.  Galaxy Themes, where you can get free and paid themes has never been supported on Galaxy Tabs. . 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Have you tried the Google Play store. Look for fine lock. It's a launcher for good lock it only works with Samsung. Screenshot_20221126_225829_Google Play Store_1000000724_1669521509.jpg
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Just to clarify, my comment was referring to Galaxy Themes which is considered a native theme engine.  I'm aware that there are some 3rd party launchers and other apps that install themes. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes