Original topic:

Visual Voicemail does not work well with Android

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 08:23 PM)
faithfulServant
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Why is it that when it comes to Android, Visual voicemail is absolutely horrible? The iphone has always progressed with visual voicemail. Samsung, why is it that you are not placing your innovative touches on visual voice-mail? Please give us something? You are the leader in technology. you have mind blowing mobile devices as well as household devices. Why not give the users an amazing experience with visual voice-mail? Huge tech company and the voice-mail service experience is 1995! Aside from the carrier versions which are trash. If you can make Bixbi answer a call you can make a better visual voicemail app!

7 Replies
Player911
Astronaut
Options
Probably because i think Carriers usually implement their own voicemail service and disallows preinstalled combative apps. Verizons updated and not doesn't automatically over write oldest. So I have to manually erase them or it gets full and stops taking them. So dumb in 2023 to be limited to 15messages. I'd rather just turn it off.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Visual voicemail is managed by your carrier, not Android lol
0 Likes
faithfulServant
Asteroid
Options
@bluecheese1 I am talking in general. All androids have the same issue. On the iPhone it is managed by Apple. I'm simply stating that Samsung can make a better experience. Lol.
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Try voxist. It writes out the voicemail and sends it to you with the audio too. 10 voicemail a month free. Additional at small monthly cost or unlimited flat rate
faithfulServant
Asteroid
Options
Thank you for this. I will give it a try.
0 Likes
MichaelAsh
Astronaut
Options
I'm using S22 Ultra as well and since newest update, I am unable to use my visual voicemail? Any suggestions??
0 Likes
MichaelAsh
Astronaut
Options
I'm using S22 Ultra as well and since newest update, I am unable to use my visual voicemail? Any suggestions??
0 Likes