JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Your Samsung account doesn't have a password because it was created using your Google account. An email for registering your account password has been sent.

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 05:58 AM)
Wizardling
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am really tired of being erroneously told "Your Samsung account doesn't have a password because it was created using your Google account. An email for registering your account password has been sent.".

But just for laughs I've reset my password three times now, and every time I log back into my Samsung Account https://v3.account.samsung.com/dashboard with my new password which works, I'm told yet again I don't have a password when I just used that very password to login. Utterly braindead.

Frog blast the vent core!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Wizardling, thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you have trouble with Samsung Account and password.
We have a specialized team on standby that will guide you through the best resolution for any concerns regarding these matters. Please call, 1-855-795-0509 . 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Wizardling, thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you have trouble with Samsung Account and password.
We have a specialized team on standby that will guide you through the best resolution for any concerns regarding these matters. Please call, 1-855-795-0509 . 

0 Likes