Original topic:

Member devices refusing to show up in presence list

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 05:46 PM)
dyabo
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
Hi,
My wife's phone (Galaxy s22) will not show up in the device list of a routine's member location trigger. It says only members who have shown their location will show in the list. I've checked her phone's android app location settings and the Smartthings settings, and I can track her device in my Smartthings app (life->Find, in Members devices) perfectly fine. 

On her phone I've even uninstalled, reinstalled the app, cleared cache and data, toggled on and off each location settings, etc.

Can someone at Smartthings check the backend for a problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, dyabo! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Smart Home Support
Routine's member location trigger?

You'd have to contact Samsung for them to look into SmartThings.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, dyabo! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

0 Likes