JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SmartThings Energy Not Working for HVAC

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 09:18 AM)
itsme13
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I recently purchased an had installed a new HVAC system by Samsung. Three cassette systems for heating and cooling. One for the main part of the house and one in each bedroom. I downloaded the SmartThings app per the recommendation of the installer (it was a selling feature) and I have connected my system to the app. I can control the system from anywhere, view the temps, humidity, and even when the filter needs to be cleaned and how many hours the units have run. I cannot, however, view any energy usage data. This is a Samsung app, samsung HVAC system, and yet in SmartThings home under the Energy sections it states "You haven't added any supported devices yet." What? Can someone help me out here, I don't understand how a brand new Samsung system (June 2023) is not supported in the Samsung app? Am I missing something?

Any insight anybody has will be appreciated! Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

0 Likes