JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smartthings and Third Reality issue

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 08:22 PM)
Nelsonwolf81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Smart Home Support
I am trying to install third Reality devices on Smathings and even though the devices are in discoverable mode smartthings isn't detecting them. I've tried this with three different devices in two different locations. I have used these devices at home and continue to use them. I use connect home at home, the same setup at location 2 and smarthings wifi at location three. This will be the first tom connecting devices to location 2 and 3 where I am having the issues. I won't be able to test these devices on my home network until I Tuesday night. Does anyone know if there is an issue with adding third reality products?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, Nelsonwolf81! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further.  https://community.smartthings.com/   Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello there, Nelsonwolf81! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further.  https://community.smartthings.com/   Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes