Original topic:

Unabale to connect to server AS415 error on Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created: 04-02-2020 12:20 AM)
userFqQhuhLFs5
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi

I have a UE55KS7000 model tv and live in the Isle of Man.  When I try to download apps it is saying "Unable to conect to Samsung server. Please try again later. (AS415)"

I  have tried resetting my router, logging out and back in etc, but nothing seems to rectify the problem - is anyone able to help?

Many thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Joellem
Product Expert
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi @userFqQhuhLFs5 

Have you tried power resetting the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up?

resetting the settings to defaults fix some of the bugs on the TV too

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
userFqQhuhLFs5
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Hi Joellem

Just tried both of those things and I am still getting the same error message.

0 Likes
Joellem
Product Expert
Options
Smart Home Support

hi @userFqQhuhLFs5 

have you tried to reset your internet router too because this is a network issue in which your TV is not connecting to the Samsung servers

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user5sCVDmNU7q
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

Same problem here - AS415 error code. Disney+ app WILL NOT LOAD. The suggestions regarding internet connections etc must be wrong. This must be an error with Samsung.

I can load the Disney+ app on my Amazon Firestick from the same wi fi source. How do you explain that?

Come on Samsung. Sort this ASAP.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Smart Home Support

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
rachq
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I have the same problem and also live in the Isle of Man. If you get the solution I'm keen to know, thanks 🙂

0 Likes