JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Best Samsung tablet for drawing

(Topic created: 03-28-2024 02:34 PM)
Megan3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Any artists here using Samsung tablets for drawing? Which model do you find offers the best drawing experience?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Norihan
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

This site has research and covered the best Samsung tablets for drawing to read the detailed guide Click here.

"The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungā€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

2 Replies
Shojannah
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I personally draw with the S6 but the tab S9 base model is also really good too, I found the ultra to be far too big in my opinion since I find myself inadvertently tapping certain functions on my drawing software with my arm.

There's a balance to be reached when drawing using only the stylus.

In terms of SPen functionality you'll find the S9 to be utterly immaculate, but i do find myself missing the input lag with the S6 since that, oddly enough, helps stabilize your brush strokes far more than the drawing software allows when you do line work and i kinda struggle to do clean lines with the immediate response of the new SPen.

Overall I recommend getting yourself the base model of these newer tabs, but I do find having extra space on that massive screen of the Ultra to be wonderful in other areas such as keeping reference images on your canvas not getting in the way much while drawing, so to each their own.
0 Likes
Solution
Norihan
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

This site has research and covered the best Samsung tablets for drawing to read the detailed guide Click here.

"The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungā€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "