Original topic:

Copy and paste text/images across different galaxy devices

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 01:54 PM)
Patrick Jiang
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have a galaxy tab s9 and a galaxy book3 360. I can copy text from my book3 paste it to my tab s9, but I can't do the other way around.

Both devices have the same following settings:

• Both devices are signed in to the same Samsung account

• Both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network

• Both devices have Bluetooth enabled

• Both devices have the Continue Apps On Other Devices enabled

• Both devices have One UI 3.1 or later

Both my devices were purchased in Canada, and I was told by a Samsung agent that this feature is not compatible with Canadian models. is this true? If not, what is the reason?

2 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Turn on Multi Control in the setting of both devices and follow the setup instructions.  You should be able to use the keyboard/mouse/trackpad connected to the Galaxy Book and drag and drop between the two.  I do this with my Tab S8U and Fold 5.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
MelissaD
Comet
Options
Tablets
It might be the case if Samsung says so. Just a thought, if that didn't work have you tried 'sharing' the text/images with the share feature? Just a thought.
0 Likes