JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Downloads every files

(Topic created: 02-12-2023 07:01 AM)
JoetabA7
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

How do I STOP my tablet A7 and S22 phone from downloading every file I just want to read. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

That's a function of the web page.  For Instance, if the page just offers a PDF file without having the option to either read or download, then 99% of the time you'll download it.   True for Windows as well, although Windows usually downloads the file into it's cache area so you dont  see it while most  Android browsers use the download directory

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

That's a function of the web page.  For Instance, if the page just offers a PDF file without having the option to either read or download, then 99% of the time you'll download it.   True for Windows as well, although Windows usually downloads the file into it's cache area so you dont  see it while most  Android browsers use the download directory

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor