Original topic:

Samsung, when can we use our phones to record videos and play music

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 04:31 PM)
Megistic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Most people record reels and short videos with their phones without using third party apps. It will be nice to record videos on our Samsung phones while playing music simultaneously from the music app on the same, so music can play in the background of the video without using another phones or music player to play music while recording is going on.
2 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Most people add background music when editing the video and the built-in Gallery video editor has the ability to add background music. 

So you can use your phone or tablet to take the video and then edit it to your liking and add the background audio.    If you were playing the background music while you were shooting the video you would be unable to edit the video without interrupting the audio. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Megistic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Thank you. I didn't know that
0 Likes