JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flexwasher 1dc4 error won't clear

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 09:58 AM)
userwArhft5PKR
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have a WV55M9600AV/A5 washer. Been fine for the last year. Yesterday started showing 1DC4 error on the top washer and won't clear. Tried unplugging, no change. Checked "rubber button next to the latch", it's present. Pressed the button in the lid myself, didn't fix it. Door is definitely closed, but the error won’t clear. What’s the next step?

97 Replies
user15D1ktIItS
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
  • I am receiving the 1DC4 error message on my top washer Samsung flex because the rubber button by the latch is missing. Can someone please tell me how/where to order one?
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvience this has caused. You can purchase any parts I recommend reaching out to our part distributor, J & J Parts, at 800-627-4368 or samsungparts.com Also, In the link provided is a list of steps that may help with the error code you're experiencing. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01002001/#washing-machine-displays-an-error-co...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userwy8q8CElfR
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

We are having the same issue I have been reading that many many others are having with our Samsung Flex Wash top washer.  We have tried everything.  Model No. WV55M9600AVIA5.   Serial No. <HIDDEN>.  With all these customers having the same issue is there a recall or a kit for a new door that would fix it?  Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I apologize for the error code on the washer preventing it from working. No, there is not a recall or kit for the washer that you mentioned. If you don't mind me asking have you inspected the washer to see if the rubber button next to the upper washer's latch is missing? Because, if that's the case, replacing the button will fix the error and you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 for further assistance with purchasing any replacement part needed. If the code cannot be corrected or if there is damage to the door or latch, you can use this Service Link to find a service center in your area or private message me PM Link with your Full name, Street Address, Email Address, Contact Number, and Place of Purchase to review service options. 

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userwy8q8CElfR
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, can anyone tell me what part generally needs to be repairs for the 1dC4 code.   It’s the upper washer and apparently the lid won’t lock or the rubber button is missing. I’m just trying to figure out what part to order to avoid paying hundreds of dollars for a service call for a washer that is only 4 years old.  I know many have had this issue so just trying to determine what they did. TIA.  

0 Likes
useronX9LBahiJ
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

This is a disaster, I received my washing machine and when I wanted to use it, it gave me the error 1dc4, I contact the customer service and they tell me that they will send me the replacement, since I bought it about 8 days ago (09/24/2021) when They verify the guarantee they tell me that it is out of guarantee since 2018 I bought it at best buy that same date, when they ask me for photos of the receipt they tell me that it will take 24-48 hours to solve the guarantee issue and that they They communicate with me, 2 days have passed and I did not receive any calls, I contacted me and they told me that the case was CLOSED and without giving a reason, it was still without guarantee, they reopen the case and they tell me that it takes 24-48 hours to give me an answer and that the supervisor is following the case, 2 days pass and when I do not receive calls I communicate again and they tell me again that the case is CLOSED without any reason, they have to reopen the case, I ask to speak with a supervisor and They deny me I ask for more explanations and no answer.
I bought a new product at Best Buy for 1500 usd not a 50 usd toaster, minimally an honest answer of what is happening and not that they are playing with people in this way.

Shayshon
Comet
Options
Washers and Dryers
Hi,

Did you try going to the store on which you purchased it?

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Washers and Dryers
Customer Service are Dumb Don't know their own product.
0 Likes