JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trying to get my top load washer replaced and this is terrible customer service!

(Topic created: 08-04-2023 06:58 AM)
JayW26
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have submitted a complaint on July 13th the day after my washing machine exploded, causing damage to my laundry room and my dryer. The washer is dead. 

Samsung had a repairman come out and tell me it couldn’t be repaired and to get a replacement. I went thru all the proper channels, stayed on hold for hours at a time. My case manager finally tells me they are going to attempt to repair 1st instead of paying for a replacement. 

IT is now august 4th! I have been to the laundromat 5 times since this manufacturers defect happened and Samsung is saying they won’t pay for laundry. 

The repair people still haven’t scheduled a visit to attempt a repair and do not pick up the phone. I’m actually on hold with them as I’m typing this. It’s been 30min so far. Now the machine has picked up and they want me to leave ANOTHER voice message! 

This customer service is a joke. I have a family of 6 with a toddler I can’t be without a washing machine like this. 

samsung do better!! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope everyone is okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back.

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

Additionally, you can send a private message to the moderators, and we will be happy to set up a call back for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello. I can definitely see how this would be concerning!  I hope everyone is okay, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this is caused you!  We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved.

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc.

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back.

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

Additionally, you can send a private message to the moderators, and we will be happy to set up a call back for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes