JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washer WW22K6800AW - Am I missing something in the detergent tray?

(Topic created: a month ago)
mrjasonsweet
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Howdy!

If I am reading the instructions correctly, there should have been a "provided liquid container."  See the instructions guide and the circled images:
IMG-125122.jpg

Here is the detergent drawer:
unnamed.jpg

So the leftmost compartment is for liquid detergent, right?  It seems like something is missing, or I am not comprehending the manual.

Any insight would be most appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

There should have been two parts in your parts bag when the unit was purchased for the detergent drawer.

The detergent "container" installs two ways, dependent of if you use powder or liquid detergent.

The bleach drawer insert goes in the right-hand side of the drawer.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
mrjasonsweet
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

OK thank you - so I am missing the liquid detergent container and the bleach drawer. How do I obtain? 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

When was the washing machine purchased? Could you please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHOC7rPbtlz
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi! I am having the same issue as the post copied below. I had a Samsung washer/dryer delivered and installed by Best Buy today and this piece is missing that goes in the main wash detergent tray and shows the max line etc. Can you tell me how to get this piece ASAP? Link to previous post below. Model: WW22K6800AW

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Washers-and-Dryers/Washer-WW22K6800AW-Am-I-missing-something-in-...

0 Likes