JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

wf45r6100aw super damaging to clothes

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
ck924
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I purchased a new wf45r6100aw washer/dryer set a few years ago and have tried everything under the sun to help it be more gentle on clothes. Every brand new clothing item gets pilled and worn after a single wash. I finally found a USA Today review stating that this model tested terribly for being gentle on fabric. The lint filter is also stuffed FULL after every cycle. I separate by fabric type and only fill drum halfway (but have tried more and less, more is definitely worse). Is there anything I can do to counteract these horrible machines?? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your clothing, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your clothing, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes