Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

5G

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 12:53 PM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
5G still isn't working. All data is being received LTE. I've sent error reports and they just say not enough info. It doesn't work. Fix it. 
14 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Carrier / network SIM?
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Scary timing
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Strange.. I'm sure you've tried everything by now. I haven't had issues with 5G (although it's been less than 90mbps since I bought this phone šŸ˜‚)
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's actually really common with 5G. Try standing directly underneath a 5G tower. That's when you'll really see it difference. I mean, it's a less crowded Network so it's faster anyway. But 5G is pretty bad through walls or even windows. Bad compared to being right next to the tower. It's still better than LTE.
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have an issue where my service will flip between 5g and LTE service. Didn't have the issue until beta 2.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
One thing to check, if you haven't ... some folks have missed this setting ... check the screenshot ...Screenshot_20211014-161743_Call settings-01_9813.jpg
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same here. At first is wasn't working then I removed all Facebook related apps and it started working for a couple days. Now its back to not working. 5G it says sim card unknown ( even tho I have full bars) but 4G everything works as it should. Im on TMobile
0 Likes
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You should try getting the esim activate it on tmobile, it might make a difference. Getting good speeds, speed test shows lte on the test, but not sure if lte signals can achieve that Screenshot_20211014-192941_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20211014-193205_Speedtest.jpg
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
how did you get the esim to activate I thought it was not working yet šŸ˜³
0 Likes