Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

5G

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 12:53 PM)
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
5G still isn't working. All data is being received LTE. I've sent error reports and they just say not enough info. It doesn't work. Fix it. 
14 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
it could also be just tower issues if you look at the T-Mobile Reddit plenty of iPhone 13 users are experiencing bad 5g issues just might be coincidence that it happen at same time you swap over to beta 2. my 5g has been fine over here on TMobile both on my Samsung on beta, my other s21 ultra on stock both performing the same
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello, @JRock1276 

Thank you for your feedback. I would suggest contacting your network provider to resolve these connectivity issues that you are having. It is possible that network drops can occur depending on where you live. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
JRock1276
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It's not the network. As shown in the data sent to you, 5G isn't even working in your beta build. Screenshot_20211014-154745_Service mode RIL.jpgScreenshot_20211014-154722_Service mode RIL.jpg
KH445
Comet
Options
Discussions
Only thing wrong with that statement is none of these issues were occurring before the beta release
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is a T-Mobile issue. I'm not saying that it's your service. It's probably just that T-Mobile rolled out a slightly different version of the beta? The only people complaining about this or T-Mobile customers. I have AT&t and have seen no disruptions. I suggest you call T-Mobile and tell them to reset your phone from the tower. They'll try to get you to troubleshoot and all this other stuff but tell them you know what you're doing and that you want your phone reset from the tower. They'll make you turn it off and then it'll be back online in a few minutes. It usually takes less than five. I wasn't able to reach 5G when I first got this phone. I didn't even know. It wasn't until I had a service issue that I called to my provider to do this and when I was online again, I saw the 5G signal. I had no idea that I wasn't even getting it. (I used to work at a phone store, by the way) - if that doesn't work, you're probably just going to have to wait until the next update or the stable build.
0 Likes