Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

About the update.

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 08:04 PM)
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Android 12 sure looks like Android 11. No wonder this beta was able to come out before it usually does. 
6 Replies
GameRooster
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
For sure not much visual difference
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Correct. I see they tryna make it look more like windows 11. By just rounding the corners.
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have to take my own advice and backup my data, and perform a factory reset to clear old OS residual files, cache, etc
(Extremely horrible service and no WiFi at my new property), so I can tell a real difference...

But as of right now, I agree... I'm having a hard time finding any Material You standards, color based themes, or Amy of the other blow you away features from Android.... It does look like a little bit more refined version of One UI, but with far fewer Android new standards I had hoped for....

BUT... I am still playing around with it too, and there are future Beta Versions, so let's hope Samsung follows up with adding and changing more features...
TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And I couldn't have said that any better. Because I sure was thinking how I wasn't seeing any of the material you features myself. But the UI feels the same to me. Just rounded corners. And the Samsung music player in the notification section looks half done. Far as wifi issues I'm not having any "knock on wood". Far as calls I really haven't tried it. So more on that one later. But like you said there are more betas to come so maybe they are just holding back to just be able to get it out quicker.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TheTruthInHere ,

More UI changes are planned as part of future software updates.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

TheTruthInHere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Well that's great
0 Likes