Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Animation and lock screen

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 04:36 AM)
Samsonjp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I love samsung but I have to say google is a bit ahead of them right now with how smooth the animations are, in addition to Googles android 14 lock screen customization is amazing combined with their smooth animation makes them the closest thing to apple in terms of ui elegancy and animations. I'm hoping that samsung smoothes out the animations and add more customization to the lock screen. The animations lack a sense of character if that make sense. 
5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Why are animations so important to some people?
Samsonjp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's just something that's expected of for the price one is paying for a premium device. I think people could over look it but I tend to see stutters/ hiccups in its animation when using my phone. Everything's looks beautiful when everything flows in unison. We just want samsung to be better cause I enjoy samsung devices.
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Well it should be smooth at least, but I also understand that being the first beta I wouldn't expect it to be smooth.
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Exactly. Its a BETA...and the first one at that for the S22 series phones. Bugs should be expected 100%
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes