Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

App Switcher Button Laggy

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 03:36 PM)
Titan79
Constellation
Options
Discussions
When you use the app switcher on the navigation bar, seems laggy and sometimes won't show opened apps.
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
I agree.
0 Likes
Annuvin
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm using Nova Launcher - I figured it was a Nova problem. Sounds like it's not Nova after all. I can't reproduce it consistently. To resolve it I usually have to clear cache & restart Nova.
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm using Aug Launcher and I'm also noticing this. Definitely not a launcher issue. I tried the default for a bit and it does it too.

I restarted my phone and cleared the cache between the launcher switch even.

I think we found a bug.
AMBocanegra
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Apparently it's in the known issues - do not report list. Good to know they're looking out for big bugs like this one
0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
I still feel like they should have seen the bigger bugs like this and not passed them along to the build. Breaking the phone function itself and then this being a main feature are both near inexcusable especially when they delayed it. Makes me wonder if they even tried to test anything or just let it all burn down if it was a bad build.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello  @Titan79 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes