Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Apps skipping open/close animation

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 03:44 PM)
S-yl
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Basically what the title says. Is this happening to anyone else? I've searched on this app and have literally not seen a single person mention this... I can't be the only one. This has been happening to me since the first Beta and yes I've tried everything and even doing a factory reset did not fix this bug.

It's not every app that does this but some straight up just skip the animation when I open/leave them like Samsung Members and YouTube for instance. The video is slowed down so you can see the difference compared to the apps that don't have this issue: https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ru36I3ET9ib5
3 Replies
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine does this with some widgets like the galaxy buds pro widget, after the first time opening it from the widget, closing it does the animation back into the widget and then from then on, it just opens and closes instantly until I close the app completely from task changer.
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same here, but I do have the animation on youtube(close/open) . Maybe SAMSUNG members' app is like this until the final version.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @S-yl ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes