Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Are we a joke to you?

(Topic created: 10-25-2023 10:16 AM)
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Why allow the S22 series to join the beta if you're going to release 9 beta updates for the S23 and leave S22 owner stuck on Beta 2? This is honestly by far the worst beta experience this far. 
29 Replies
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Perhaps just don't t join betas next time. This seems to stress you too much.
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I literally have another phone to use. I'm also allowed to voice my opinion as to how this beta program was botched. There's no reason that users of the S22 series have been stuck on Beta 2 for the ENTIRE month of October while the S23 series have received a total of 9 updates before the full release. If you aren't going to provide anything of substance you don't have any reason to comment on my post this was directed at Samsung directly.
0 Likes
Negropy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I was giving you advice that would prevent your blood pressure to go up in the future. Chill bro.
Achyuth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It is very generous for companies to be caring about the phone they released last year. As an s22 ultra user on the beta I can completely understand why the newest phone gets more betas than an older phone. Just be patient and wait for the next beta.
Options
Discussions
There likely is just no need for 9 updates for this device series. Also the S23 series has been in beta for a lot longer than the S22 series, so of course there will be more updates.
TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
According to a mod you were completely right. Your answer is both logical and respectful to the fact that I was simply wondering why something was being done a certain way.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions

new decices whichget beta have multiple beta releases but devices that follow usually don't need as many as issues have been worked out already and software is more stable...plus read the posts, beta 3 be coming out soon enough and I for 1 am running S22 beta 2 since beta 1 without 1 issue to arise, hence why there's less beta releases because the problems have already been worked out

TamerDRG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I understand where you are coming from and I do value your response because for the most part it was done in a respectful way. However in the future do not say "I had no problems" as a way of justifying your statement. It's rather tone deaf to the fact that someone else is encountering an issue.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

probably should have purchased a S23 series phone when you had the chance.