Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BETA 2 VS BETA 1 SLOW

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 11:23 PM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
My phone is super laggy and is full of bugs after the beta 2 update. I have tried every method clearing cache uninstalling/installing apps again and nothing seems to work. Most of the apps freezes while using and is super annoying with lags and is even worse if we have notifications on the panel . Where are the software update of the issues that we reported? I am sure that SAMSUNG released wrong beta update instead of fixing those issues we reported . Good to see some new features being added but being on Beta 2 rn it's worse than the Beta 1 for me . I don't see any improvements besides some new features. And instead of those i prefer smooth and bugs free while using day to day. I Can wait for the new feature no matter how long it takes but plz fix the apps crashing/ lag issues before that .

0 Likes
8 Replies
icefire
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Turn off blur in visual enhancements in the settings. It reduces lag somehow
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thanks, but I already did it still same.šŸ˜šŸ˜¶
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Two notes for this thread. One, lagging applications is an entirely separate issue (that I'm fortunate not to be affected by). Two, turning off blur affects works because the system isn't actively rendering a newly blurred image while using the panel / app switcher, thus increasing performance.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
This doesn't appear to be a Suggestion šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Done.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Wow!!! Thanks!! You're the first person who's followed through šŸ‘ šŸ‘
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Really, thanks . You won't believe how pisse*** i am with this beta rn. Just had this problem a while ago. And it's getting worse šŸ˜” Screenshot_20211010-095304_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes