Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

BLUETOOTH Connection issue with BMW 435i

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 04:21 AM)
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
After I connect my S21 to my 2015 BMW 435i and receive a call the Bluetooth  the does not automatically staty connected to the sound category.....  it is connected but I have to set it to media all over again.......  this did not happen on UI 3.0 or 3.1
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
5 Replies
Garou
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yeah cause this is a beta. What did you expect? There's gonna be issues.
0 Likes
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
..... your comment is not helpful, this is a discussion board..... I have logged an issue but wanted to see of others are experiencing problems.... I think everyone here knows that this is a Beta and that there will be some sort of problems.
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Works fine with our two Mercedes GLK's
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Coldheat06 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately with make and model of the car after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have already logged an error and sent it in
0 Likes