Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery issues

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 04:44 PM)
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have noticed on this beta my battery drains extremely fast ! Anyone else having the same issue ? As well as sometimes the phone freezes in certain apps etc . 
0 Likes
10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Yes I hope they can fix it by the time that the non beta comes out
0 Likes
Jdrudd2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same. Someone will likely tell you to jump into recovery mode and wipe the Dalvik cache. That didn't work for me. Seems certain Bluetooth connections kills the battery, as well as some apps that ask for GPS location.
Samsung has a few gremlins to chase on this one!
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
That's my usual reply šŸ™‚

Should also go to phone's Settings > Device Care and see if there any problem apps.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
My battery has been better than One UI 3.. If it weren't for Discord calls I'd probably have more power to spareScreenshot_20210930-052410_Device care.png
SamsungUser495
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How did you change your text color?
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Theme created with Theme Park
0 Likes
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My battery has been really great
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AWink007 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes I have cleared the cache in recovery, etc ...I also did master reset and the problem still exists ,also have noticed that the phone doesn't always ring on my notifications, as they are set to ..hope they definitely get the bugs figured out
0 Likes