Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life horrible

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 05:10 AM)
userVg2LGC2rQA
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My battery life is atrocious. I cannot make it through the day. I haven't changed any specific settings as I would have had on previous version of Android. I was on 30% when I plugged in. Not even 2hr 30min screen time. 

7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Very well known issue! I advise you use Power Saving and FHD screen resolution! Keep your apps closed as well.
0 Likes
jerbear
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed. I've limited background processes and that hasn't helped much.
nopen1278
Sun
Options
Discussions
Your Google play services is pretty high usage. Maybe try checking what accounts are syncing and turn off the ones you don't need/ use. And what is using your location and limiting that. Also check location services and turn off Wi-Fi scanning and bluetooth scanning unless you need pinpoint location accuracy all the time.
zach35
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same, Battery is Trash. I'm already at 57% after being off the charger for five hours without hardly being on my device.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
You need to adjust your applications battery settings, too many applications are running in the background
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try clearing cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
I know you haven't changed any settings. This is a beta. This always always happens with beta. I had to reduce animation blur in developer settings. Also, I think the main contributor is that adaptive refresh rate isn't working properly. It stays on 120 HZ the majority of the time. I switched from adaptive to standard. I haven't had a problem with battery life since. You can also try clearing your cache and whatnot like everyone else is saying to do. I haven't done that but I hear it helps if your Google Play store is using 10% of your battery for some reason.
0 Likes