Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 2 is Running Really Well IMOPO

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 07:56 PM)
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Discussions
This has got to be the the most BORING Beta Testing I've EVER been part of! IMOPO I believe Beta 2 is running extremely well unless I'm missing something. I haven't experienced a single issue. NOT ONE.

All 4 topics seem to have been commented on by mostly greenhorn Beta Testers as opposed to comments left by veterans Beta Testers. To me the comments suggest such which is why I've been finding everything kind of boring.

TIPS...FUGGEDABOUTIT!

I haven't found ANY interesting DISCUSSIONS so far. 

Some of the SUGGESTIONS are pretty far fetched and others untainable.

I've been expecting some QUESTIONS with some meat on the bone but I haven't seen a single one yet.

Hopefully someone, somewhere will come to the rescue and present something really intriguing.

I've got my fingers crossed! 🫰
11 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I don't have many issues either, I've seen a few but nothing to whine about lol, I just report it and go on
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is kind of how I've been doing it. This is my 3rd one so far. My favorite thing is the devs actually give responses to the error reports. I find that much more useful than posting about it.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Theres only 1 thing they took that I did not like, I liked that you could pick a time and day for your phone to automatically reboot, I just don't like this new setup they did
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah I agree. It's kind of weird that they would remove that.
0 Likes
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Yea, been doing betas since android 9 (One UI 1.0) and this is one of, if not the smoothest betas I've been in. It still has some hiccups here and there, but nothing major.
Options
Discussions
My only issue is with brightness outside. My phone actually gets darker outside when auto/adaptive is on, and can't be manually adjusted brighter.
I have to turn Adaptive off before I go outside. Because once outside turning it off doesn't help.
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Discussions
Would you care to explain? I'm guessing Beta Testing isn't what you expected is it?
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Discussions
I guess not. But then again greenhorn users may not understand the purpose and nature of Beta Testing
0 Likes
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agree, no issues here either. It's running so well I don't even check the Members board every day anymore...
0 Likes