Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 2 issues!

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 12:48 PM)
S9Pluss
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Based on my personal experience, here is a list of things that were not fixed or even worse in beta 2:

*App drawer background issue - not fixed (background is abnormally dark and would revert back to normal once trying to add a new app to an exciting folder within the drawer)

*Samsung sign-in issue -not fixed (unable to sign-in into Samsung shop app)

*Themepark icon issue (themepark app> Icons section keeps crashing)

*ESIM issue - not fixed

*Battery life still bad if not worse

*New issue - variable refresh rate would sometimes trigger screen color changes while typing or browsing the web!

15 Replies
SpudMan9510
Comet
Options
Discussions
And still having random restarts
user01mrnCiMzM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I'm having the issue since beta 1 with my Galaxy Watch 4 that the option under notifications in the Galaxy Wareable APP "Mute notifications in phone" is not working. The notifications always sound in the phone, even vibrating when I wear the watch. 

user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I don't have any of these issues, though admittedly, I don't have Themepark .

My main issue was with random reboots and GBoard crashes, which haven't occurred (yet) since I applied today's Update
S9Pluss
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Interesting! So are you able to login with your account in Samsung Shop app?
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I never use Shop, but I did, just now, fire it up and navigated around various pages within the app, added a TV to the Cart, removed it ... no issues
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've never had an issue with the phone restarting, to my knowledge it never did it once. The only problem I noticed was battery life decreased drastically, seemed like adaptive brightness was always on (screen would be dark and slowly get brighter) and the fingerprint scanner was a bit slow.... all of these issues are fixed and working fine for me now.
jaywhy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The phone restarts randomly. Did you ever find that you're required to use you're pin or pattern instead of the biometrics? The restart takes a total of 5 seconds.
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Nope always use finger print
0 Likes
jaywhy
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Did you successfully sign in? The app works... but it doesn't allow the account sign in migration.
0 Likes