Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 2

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 04:56 PM)
johnny1974
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having a issue with tick tock and keyboards closing by their selfI don't know if this is a glitch or what but I just wanted to let you all know. Keep up the good work
7 Replies
chill5566
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My tiktok keeps on stopping
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Me too
Frank1095
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here!!!
OscarZ
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My keyboard is doing the same with other apps such as Facebook and Instagram
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
There are multiple reports of tictok issues with the beta. The keyboard issues are ongoing. I know I keep having Facebook ad manager crash which in my opinion isn't a bad thing? Anyways good luck with tictok. Hopefully they fix the keyboard issues on next patch.
chill5566
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ya same here too. Facebook and manager crashing too for some reason
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

As Tiktok is  a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels. Some members had success clearing data and cache of the app. 

If Samsung keyboard is closing by itself, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes