Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 3 esim is now working (tmobile)

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 04:29 AM)
Options
Discussions
So I got it to work. The previous work around with borrowing someone else's sim now works. Esim is working 

18 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I like to switch my sim between multiple phones or else I would try the esim. I look forward to using esim when I go international though
0 Likes
DJSTORMX
Halo
Options
Discussions
Anyone know if esim will work with Sprint phones on TNX?
0 Likes
Mrunal21
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yea it's not a clean transition. I was prompted to login to my TMobile account to convert my physical to esim and went through the process successfully but no data. About to factory reset...
0 Likes
Mrunal21
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Fixed the issue after factory reset and t-mobile engineer having to reset my esim registration as others have stated I had service via wifi but no cellular data
0 Likes
SamAdams
Halo
Options
Discussions
It's works but there is no settings to adjust text and call on one sim and data on other sim. So **bleep**g stupid. Beta 3 but still Sammy not willing to Gove settings that iphone has
UnknownBug
Halo
Options
Discussions
This is good news!!!
0 Likes
tmanman
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
@USBetaModerator Hey, so to get esim working now, you need to put in a non TMobile sim for the device to restart and provision the esim. Doing a basic reset of network settings reset doesn't provision the esim. This method works for unlocked models that weren't running tmobile firmware since beta 1.

By doing the fota, esim was only working with wifi calling. Turning off wifi resulted in esim having no signal/no wifi calling.

To get the esim to work now with TMobile firmware is to put in a non TMobile sim and restart the device for the esim to provision. Put the tmobile sim back after restart and restart the device again and now esim sticks after reboot with a tmobile sim!
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Works here, even before beta3.

21 Ultra Unlocked, provider (MVNO) Consumer Cellular, using AT&T network SIM card
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Hitmanblood ,

Thank you for your Feedback.  We are  glad ESIM is working. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes