Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 3

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 02:01 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Ok I'm just about ready for beta 3 I have no issues with beta 2 except the Samsung Shop app, other than that all my bugs in beta 1 is resolved 
14 Replies
daftfunk24
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I'm in the same boat. Ready for beta 3. At the moment testing this part of the beta is boring with nothing major to report and just waiting for the next release
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea ... as are others ...
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
The only major issue i had with beta 2 was just tiktok and one gaming app. I can't wait for the third beta to come out.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MrG21 ,

We are working on releasing software update later in the week. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thanks we appreciate the work put into this one ui 4
0 Likes
Sctrojan_81
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Don't forget to resolve esim not working features on beta 3.
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
They aren't just going to forget something, bugs are digitally recorded and most likely digitally marked as resolved. Whether they decide/manage to fix it for the next beta though is completely up to them.
0 Likes
usert7RftdfmSu
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm glad some you guys are not having issues. I'm having random app freezes, the Samsung default web browser will randomly crash, or freeze up. I've had the camera randomly crash while using it. Camera is a whole other issue regarding quality of pictures. It runs very slow and it's making my phone hot when I use it.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My phone does the "freeze then reboot" about 40+ times a day

Don't use Sammie Internet, because I need cross-platform (sync) browser support (as in Brave and Chrome).

Camera has been fine this end.
21 Ultra Unlocked
0 Likes