Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta Community

(Topic created: 11-20-2021 08:29 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
This is now a ghost town, I just want the official update, when will we get it samsung? Why are we last to get it when we were the ones testing and reporting bugs? I think I won't be apart of next beta 
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is there a reason for them to release an update on tuesdays?šŸ¤” I mean, whenever they release some new update, they basically do that on Tuesday's. Just curious.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, I have no idea why Tue is "special". Probably some internal tradition.
NachoTaco
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I'm having bacon and eggs for breakfast. How about everyone else?
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Breakfast burrito from Trader Joe's
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Busch light :beer_mug: and football :american_football:
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'd normally have what I can the Heart Attack Special...pound of Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns and Toast! But today I'm having LESS of MORE Cholesterol to clog my arteries, I'm having Bakery Donuts! Not the kind you get in grocery stores, Dunkin Donuts, Crispy Cream and the like. Real Donuts. Real Cholesterol Clunkers from a REAL bakery. Can't wait for the coffee to get done šŸ˜‹
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I feel you man! This One UI Beta has been the worst Beta so far. Too many bugs, too many error reports, too many suggestions, too many posts that didn't download the screenshots, too much patience and at the end we have been left to last round. Where is our reward?
Marv323
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Usually, everyone else gets the new android up and the beta testers get it last lol
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
True. I have been on all One UI Betas but because this Beta has had so many unfixed bugs it feels that has taken longer to get the official version.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MrG21 ,

As unfortunate as it may be, unlocked users do receive updates after carrier users in US market. We are hoping to get an update out before thanks giving.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes