Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 01:27 PM)
Kernesto101
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I join the one Android 12 and One UI 4 beta but I'm not receiving the update. I'm using an unlocked S21 Ultra. 

Edit: After DMing a moderator I got the update. I'm on Android 12 BETA 

16 Replies
danschlim
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yup, s21. That stinksScreenshot_20211018-144521_Samsung Members_3646.jpg
0 Likes
LWB082979
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Depends on who a person has the cell phone service thru. If have At&t, they don't participate in beta testing so you won't be able to join or get the link to join thru this app like others can.
0 Likes
danschlim
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
That's what it is! Thank you so much!!!
0 Likes
LWB082979
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Welcome. I have at&t and been doing some looking up on the subject and seen a at&t employee had mentioned it in one the question someone asked the day it was told about Android 12 beta and I went to my local at&t asked on about if it was true and they told me straight up on they don't participate in beta testing at all. They did tell me that the new Google pixels that are going be coming out are supposed to already have Android 12 beta or the actual Android 12 on them. I asked on about the galaxy s22 phones and they were tight lipped on about those and of when att supposed to let out for the update to S21 for the Android 12.
0 Likes
Emmalynn
Constellation
Options
Discussions
wait, is the s21 series getting the Android 12 update? I keep seeing different things and don't know what us true and what isn't.
0 Likes
Kernesto101
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
In this app if you go to benefits and scroll all the way down and you see the option the sign up, you'll be eligible to be in Android 12 beta. It says the S21 line is eligible.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kernesto101 ,

Update for AUI7 to beta software had a delay as it wasnt ready available at that time you registered. Users registering with AUIN face same issue now and would be able to upgrade when next beta software update is released.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes