Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Blame TMO

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 05:56 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thank you t-mobile for being lame as usually and prejudice against unlocked phones, I think Samsung should supply updates directly to unlocked phones I mean I bought it straight from your store, tired of lame ball tmobile not sending updates on time 
Options
Discussions
Totalwireless on delay tio
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
T-Mobile is a very popular carrier though so I wouldn't lump them together with less popular ones, who knows at this point why it's taking so long.
0 Likes
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
We are the 3rd and final beta test team in the usa that's why it's taking so long carrier and popularity also has a factor (numbers = results who received the official release first think about it) just keep reporting any bugs found that's all samsung needs from us at the time being we all signed a contract just by downloading free software at this time if you left the beta team your still tied to it until installing the old Android 11 software or flashing the official release update to the phone just wait is the best option
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is unlocked from Samsung.com and it hasn't received the updated yet.
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Good luck. I don't expect a Friday update.
3pcssuits
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Funny thing is we already tested the software for T-Mobile in an unlocked phone so why the delay1637892137441_1637892137416_0.png
lsegovia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here, have Tmobile but bought mine from Samsung and unlockedšŸ˜ and no updates...smh...
S22Ultra
Explorer
Options
Discussions
Yes. I bought an unlocked S21 phone on Samsung.com. I haven't received final version One UI 4 YET. WHAT THE HECK. IM STUCK AT BETA
bhatech
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed, hate that Samsung bends over back to useless US carriers and needs certification even for US unlocked models bought directly from Samsung.
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Regardless on if public was stable or not at this point its ridiculous. Might consider switching to Apple in a few years. The way updates come out is ridiculous. Oops.