Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't find Samsung cloud

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 03:33 PM)
sendo427
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had Samsung cloud on my s22 ultra and so last night, I had to reset my s22 because I was having a few problems and errors with the beta update, so I did a reset and it fixed some of the problems I was having but after reinstalling beta I noticed Samsung cloud kept popping up and message saying that Samsung cloud isn't supported for my device and only works in background. And then after that it just disappeared so is there something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be. 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
That sounds like they forgot to build the app to support this latest version of OneUI
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Have you downloaded the second better build?
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Settings>Samsung Account (profile picture)>Samsung Cloud

0 Likes
sendo427
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ya I downloaded the new beta and ui build and it didn't fix it. Because at first it was there and then I clicked on it and I got a message saying that it wasn't supported on my phone and that it can only run in the background and then after that it just disappeared and I can't find it anywhere. Screenshot_20231011_213507_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
sendo427
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
See what I mean, it's not showing up? I guess I'm just going to have to manually back up my phone with the smart switch software on my PC. I know I could factory reset my phone and redo everything but I really don't want to do that. Screenshot_20231011_215552_Samsung account.jpg
0 Likes
sendo427
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ya I downloaded the new beta and ui update and it didn't fix it. Screenshot_20231011_213507_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Discussions
Same it's like they didn't put it in there yet or maybe they won't at all except for backing up pictures to one drive
0 Likes