And I'm not 100% sure what you mean by your comment? I always unlock my phone with fingerprint but maybe once or twice a week or so it'll require I use my pin because no fingerprint sensor will show. This happened even before the beta though and I do have it set to automatically restart my phone once a week while I am asleep.
I have noticed, when my phone is face up, my phone restarting or when I newly launch the Members App, the option to upload a crash report pops-up. (this you have to enable in settings of the app, otherwise it is off by default)
Something to consider. Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate it.
Hello @bigbad614 ,
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team