Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I am having the same issue
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Report it on feedback show pictures of it and be sure that the send logs option is selected.

Since for me i use Tmo no issues with data at all just wifi on my end when it's sometimes unstable
Rahim-us1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm using t-mobile and it's working fine
usersfZTc8xft3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
We're having the same issue on one of our 2 fold 3s. One works fine, the other will not register on the network. Beta 3
startedfire
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue here.
0 Likes
AyKay
Star
Options
Discussions
Hey, I had the same issue and after trying everything (factory data reset, multiple Sim card changes, countless hours spent with Tmobile,) I sent my phone to Samsung for repairs. They replaced the PBA on the phone and now it's working great.
You probably have the same issue.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JeremyWormely ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usersfZTc8xft3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
That phone is on its way back to Samsung for replacement. I'd done everything I could think of to correct

1. Replaced sim
2. Reset network connections
3. Cleared device cache from boot menu
4. Swapped Sims between our folds. New sim in problem phone had no effect, other sim worked fine in the working phone
5. Set network recognition to manual from automatic
6. Cleared cache and data from sim card system apps and phone dialer
7. Started in safe mode, no effect
8. Factory data reset, no effect
9. Got it scanned at u brake I fix and they reported no problems, despite the phone having no data connection

0 Likes
JTTDALE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have t- mobile and no one can call me. It goes right to voice-mail. So everyone texts me and asks me to call them. Not that I get many calls anyway. It's just frustrating. And I reset my phone to see if that would help. I lost ALL my pictures of my brand new grandbaby. I'm crushed.
0 Likes