Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Delay when pressing the power button

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 09:05 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Does anyone notices when you click the power button to lock the phone there is a delay between pressing the button and the phone responding to the button press and locking the phone?.. this been for while not just in beta!.

7 Replies
Samsonjp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah it happens randomly for me, it happens everytime my phone decides be bugy
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well... I didn't before but I do NOW.
0 Likes
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Same here
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Just noticed it. I always use double tab to turn on/off screen.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's not a delay, it's an animation to turning off the screen. Note how it ever slightly fades before actually turning off. And it only takes about 1 second overall.
0 Likes
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think it has to do with the other functions of the lock button (Bixby/power menu and double click function). If you have the phone respond immediately to the lock click, there's a good chance it'll miss a call to one of those functions then people will complain about that too
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes