Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Display is very laggy, snappiness lost.||| button doesn' switch between apps

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 08:09 AM)
userlQNSpIGilk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The snappiness of my S21 Ultra is all gone. The window animations, transitions etc are all very slow now. Previous pressing the app ('|||') button twice would allow me to switch between apps, doesn't work anymore. Disgusting performance downgrade. 
3 Replies
AnshuKans
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. Those three vertical lines are a hit or a miss. Does not work always for me. Have to try multiple times before it allows you to switch.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It's a beta, expect behaviour like this ... if you do a search, you'll see many many many other folks with the same issue.

Have you booted to the Maintenance screen and Wiped the Cache Partition?.

if not, search for my post in Tips:

Apps crashing on your beta - try this

There's an extra step in there.

Next thing, go to Developer Options and set the following to 0.5 (see the second screenshot)Screenshot_20211005-231404_Samsung Members-01_9487.jpgScreenshot_20211012-080132_Settings-01_9773.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userlQNSpIGilk ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes