Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Downloading English (US) Update Error?

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 02:27 AM)
GTumms
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've posted this issue before with the beta 4 (yes still stuck on beta 4 (Thanks Samsung/T-Mobile)) and thought I'd resolved the issue after updating Speech Services by Google in the playstore but it's back to it again.

Each restart comes up with 

But yet it's apparently up to date in the playstore.

No issues outside this coming up and never actually downloading or apparently finding network? But annoying to have it pop up every time I restart my phone...
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Discussions
If you goto settings, general management, text to speech, then preferred engine, check Samsung instead of Google.
This should resolve your issue.
Go-ahead and restart after and check to be sure. It shouldn't change anything you will notice unless you use tts for calls.
Please check this post as "solution" if it fixed it so the next guy can go straight to this post. Let me know
0 Likes
GTumms
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Nope. Swapped setting, cleared cache partition. Still same ordeal. Figure it's a glitch somewhere along the line. It's not effecting anything just a comical "I'm still here" when restarting so not overly worried.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @GTumms ,

All Unlocked devices should  be able to receive One UI 4 update at this time.  Update was opened for carriers in two separate rounds based on CSC which may have caused some of users to receive an update before others.

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes